嗨,史考特!030
Hi, Scott.
嗨,你好!031
Hi, there.
早安!032
Good morning.
好久不見了!033
Long time no see.
你一點都沒變耶!034
You havent changed at all.
你好嗎?035
How do you do?
你看起來氣色不錯嘛!036
You look great.
有事嗎?037
Whats up?
發生什麼事了?038
What happened?
怎麼啦?039
Whats wrong?
你發生什麼事了?040
What happened to you?
有什麼問題嗎?041
Whats the problem?
有沒有問題?042
Any problem?
你還好吧?043
Are you OK?
我很好!044
Im fine.
我是史考特。045
Im Scott.
叫我崔西就好。046
Just call me Tracy.
這是我的太太崔西。047
This is my wife Tracy.
你叫什麼名字?048
Whats your name?
我們以前不曾見過面。049
We have never met before.
你們彼此認識嗎?050
Do you know each other?
很高興認識你。051
Nice to meet you.
你(們)今晚忙嗎?052
Are you busy tonight?
要去看電影嗎?053
Would you like to see a movie?
找個時間我們一起吃午飯吧!054
Lets do lunch sometime.
要不要加入?055
Would you like to join me?
要來嗎?056
Do you want to come over?
把我算進去!507
Count me in.
你要參加或退出?058
In or out?
有誰要一起加入?059
Who is with me?
我可以加入你(們)嗎?060
Do you mind if I join you?
好啊!為什麼不要!061
Sure. Why not.
聽起來不錯耶!062
Sounds great.
沒問題!063
No problem.
不用,謝謝!064
No, thanks.
我不這麼認為。065
I dont think so.
不可能!066
Thats impossible.
我會再告訴你。067
Ill let you know.
我有其他計畫了!068
I have other plans.
別想了!069
Dont think about it.
抱歉。070
Im sorry.
恭喜!071
Congratulations!
祝你週末愉快!072
Have a nice weekend.
幫我向史考特問好。073
Say hi to Scott for me.
再見!074
See you.
下次見囉!075
See you next time.
我要走了!076
I have to go.
你今天臉色看起來很蒼白。077
You look rather pale today.
我發燒了。078
Ive got a fever.
我頭痛。079
Ive got a headache.
我不太舒服。080
Im not feeling well.0
我喉嚨痛。081
Ive got a sore throat.
你現在覺得如何?082
How do you feel now?
你最好要多休息。083
Youd better get some rest.
你有去看醫生了嗎?084
Did you see a doctor?
冷靜點!085
Calm down.
難為你了。086
Its not easy for you.
少來這一套!087
Knock it off.
你腦袋有問題啊!088
Whats your problem?
你是個混蛋!089
Youre a jerk!
從我面前消失!090
Get out of my face.
糟糕!091
Shit.
酷喔!092
Cool.
不錯的衣服喔!093
Nice dress.
幹得好!094
Good job.
我今天什麼事都不對勁!095
Im not myself today.
那是一個好主意。096
Thats a good idea.
我有一個主意。097
I have an idea.
你的理由是什麼?098
Whats your reason?
為什麼不?099
Why not?
繼續!100
Go on.
我同意。101
I agree.
我是絕對不會同意的。102
I couldnt agree less.
不用在意。103
Never mind.
不要再說了!104
Say no more.
我瞭解!105
I see.
我還是不明白!106
I still dont get it!
我沒有聽懂!107
I didnt catch you.
你沒弄懂我的意思。108
Youre missing my point.
是啊!109
Thats right.
你剛剛說什麼?110
What did you just say?
你說什麼?111
Pardon?
你覺得如何?112
What do you think?
我不在意!113
I dont care.
多謝啦!114
Thanks a lot.
你是不是有交往的對象?115
Are you seeing someone?
我愛你!116
I love you.
我非常想念你。117
I miss you so much.
你確定?118
Are you sure?
我不太清楚!119
I dont know for sure.
你是在開玩笑的吧!120
You must be kidding.
我對它感到很厭煩了。121
Im tired of it.
安靜點!122
Be quiet.
很抱歉打擾你了!123
Im sorry to bother you.
我的天啊!124
My God.
你要好照顧自己!125
Take care of yourself.
高興點!126
Cheer up.
沒有人會怪你!127
No one blames you.
這是你的決定。128
Its your decision.
我可以跟你單獨相處一會兒嗎?129
Can I get you alone?
有空談一談嗎?130
Got a minute to talk?
不會耽誤你太久。131
It wont keep you long.
我們換個話題吧!132
Lets change the subject.
感謝你的協助囉!133
Thank you for your help.
請不必這麼麻煩!134
Please dont bother.
我可以自己處理。135
I can manage it by myself.
萬事拜託了!136
Im counting on you.
我說得夠清楚了嗎?137
Do I make myself clear?
你真丟臉!138
Shame on you!
讓我開車載你回家。139
Let me drive you home.
要搭便車嗎?140
Wanna lift?
別吹牛了!141
Give me a break.
少來了!142
Come on!
快一點!143
Hurry up!
我敢打賭!144
I bet.
看情況再說!145
It depends.
我正在找工作。146
Im looking for a job.
你今天感覺怎麼樣?147
How are you feeling today?
沒聽說過這回事!148
Thats news to me.
你看起來很眼熟!149
You look familiar.
借過!150
Excuse me.
您先請!151
After you.
你最大。152
Youre the boss.
你說對了。153
You can say that again.
太荒謬了!154
Its ridiculous.
真糟糕!155
Its terrible.
你真是好心!156
Its very kind of you.
我以你為榮。157
Im proud of you.
要有耐心。158
Be patient.
相信我!159
Believe me.
不要失去理智。160
Dont lose your mind.
算了吧! 161
Forget it.
一起來吧!162
Come on!
你需要幫忙嗎?163
Do you need help?
請幫我一個忙。164
Please do me a favor.
需要我幫忙嗎?165
May I help you?
你想要我做什麼?166
What do you want me to do?
我來幫你。167
Let me help you.
救命啊!168
Help!
不必客氣!169
Dont mention it.
看開一點吧!170
Dont take it so hard.
不用擔心!171
Dont worry.
我真的很擔心。172
I am so worried.
夠了!173
Enough!
可以!174
Go ahead.
你上當了!175
Got you!
很遺憾聽見這件事。176
Im sorry to hear that.
我才不相信!177
I dont believe it.
真教人不敢相信!178
I cant believe it.
我情不自禁!179
I cant help it.
你說呢?180
You tell me.
不可能的事。181
It cant be.
這是常有的事。182
It happens.
時候到了。183
Its about time.
太容易了!184
Its a piece of cake.
偶爾打電話給我。185
Call me sometime.
保持聯絡。186
Keep in touch.
是我的錯。187
Its my fault.
沒什麼大不了啊!188
Its no big deal.
你一定是在開玩笑!189
You must be kidding.
你不是當真的吧?190
You cant be serious.
你是說真的嗎?191
Are you serious?
我是認真的!192
Im serious.
還用得著你說!193
Youre telling me.
你是自討苦吃!194
You asked for it.
事情可能會更糟。195
It could be worse.
請結帳。196
Bill, please.
幾點了?197
What time is it?
你的錶時間有準嗎?198
Is your watch right?
七點整。199
Its seven oclock sharp.
是誰啊?200
Who is it?
要喝點什麼?201
What would you like to drink?
別客氣,自己來!202
Help yourself.
不要拘束!203
Make yourself at home.
很高興認識你!204
Nice meeting you.
我的公車來了。205
Here comes my bus.
為什麼?206
Why?
事情還是很令人疑惑。207
Its so confusing.
我被搞得糊里糊塗的!208
Im confused.
你猜猜怎麼了?209
Guess what?
我有事要告訴你。210
I have something to tell you.
說來聽聽!211
Tell me about it.
誰說的?212
Says who?
真有那麼回事嗎?213
Is that so?
我受寵若驚。214
Im flattered.
我不會說的。215
Im not telling.
我不是故意的。216
I didnt mean to.
我想想。217
Let me see.
這是我個人的想法。218
Its just a thought.
何不聽聽我的想法。219
Listen to this.
你沒在聽我說!220
Youre not listening to me.
我不知道。221
I dont know.
我一無所知!222
I know nothing about it.
你完全不知道!223
You have no idea.
你這是什麼意思?224
What do you mean by that?
我沒有時間。225
I dont have time.
你有空嗎?226
Do you have time?
在忙嗎?227
Are you keeping busy?
我現在很忙。228
Im quite busy now.
我被炒魷魚了。229
I got fired.
我被困住了。230
I got stuck!
也許我會吧!231
I guess I will.
我想是吧!232
I guess so.
我別無選擇。233
I have no choice.
我還沒有決定。234
I havent decided yet.
由你決定。235
Its up to you.
我也希望是如此。237
I hope so.
我警告過你了。238
I warned you.
我告訴過你不要這麼做了!239
Ive told you not to do it.
我會盡力的!240
Ill do my best.
我來看看我能幫什麼忙!241
Ill see what I can do.
我會試試看。242
I will try.
再試試吧!243
Try again.
那值得一試。244
Its worth a shot.
的確是這樣。245
I will say.
就這個星期五好嗎?246
How about this Friday?
我可以。247
Thats fine with me.
事情說來話長。248
Its a long story.
拜託,不要現在!249
Not now, please.
那只是你個人的看法。250
Thats what you say.
看看你!251
Look at you.
我很期待這件事。252
I look forward to it.
有道理!253
It made sense.
慢慢來不用急!254
Take your time.
慢慢說!255
Slow down.
用用你的腦袋吧!256
Use your head.
你說說話吧!257
Say something.
朋友就是要互相幫助啊!258
What are friends for?
你有我們啊!259
You have us.
我瞭解你的感受!260
I know how you feel.
在趕什麼?261
Whats the hurry?
你(們)要去哪裡?262
Where are you off to?
例如什麼?263
Such as?
我向你保證。264
You have my word.
我發誓!265
I promise.
你會後悔的!267
Youll be sorry.
拜託啦!268
Please?
有一點。269
Kind of.
有人嗎?270
Hello?
離我遠一點!271
Stay away from me!
面對現實吧!272
Face it.
我不幹了!273
I quit!
有趣喔!274
Interesting.
我們開門見山的說吧!275
Lets get it straight.
這麼說吧!276
Lets put it this way.
事情很快就會過去的。277
Its going to be over soon.
事情百分百確定了!278
Its going to happen.
那又怎樣?279
So what?
你想要說什麼?280
What are you trying to say?
你少管閒事!281
Its none of your business!
這不是重點。282
Its not the point.
你願意原諒我嗎?283
Would you forgive me?
什麼時間合適呢?284
What time will it be all right?
跟我來。285
Follow me.
賣多少錢?286
How much?
我正要回家。287
Im on my way home.
就這樣!288
Thats all!
你出賣我!289
You set me up!
我會考慮看看!290
Ill think about it.
那就以後再說吧!291
Maybe some other time.
你在這裡喔!292
There you are.
要就要,不要就拉倒。293
Take it or leave it.
我是單身。294
Im single.
我請客。295
My treat.
你哪會知道!296
You wouldnt know.
有什麼損失嗎?297
What can it hurt?
有差別嗎?298
Does it make any difference?
不好笑!299
Its not funny.
不公平!300
Its not fair.
我們麻煩大了!301
Were in big trouble.
我們需要談一談!302
We need to talk.
你瘋啦!303
Youre crazy.
你知道有一句古諺嗎?304
You know the old saying...
事情就是這樣啦!305
Thats the way it goes.
你從事什麼工作?306
What do you do?
我們還要走多遠? 307
How far do we have to go?
事情不趕啦!308
There is no hurry.
我辦不到啦!309
I cant do it.
你在做什麼?310
What are you doing?
有一件事有問題喔!311
Theres one thing wrong.
我們出發囉!312
Here we go.
我們可以走了嗎?313
Shall we?
?